Monday, January 2, 2012

Chapter 1

I'm totally out of my mind.
sometimes I'm more preferable I'm living alone.
Life will going easy right?
There's always having some fight when things become pairs.

I'm shaking like hell when I'm in bathroom..
I crying like shit.
and I still need to keep myself calm.
I'm not able to tell anyone about this.
Ppl always said: that's wat your choices?

I never being so frustrated abt myself.
Does I really make mistake happens?

I was shaking and telling myself.
She not such as tat kind of person,right?

Tears Dropped.

Heart Broken.

I'm not even knw how many times was this happens.

I'm telling myself I'm going to make some new start for my 2012.
and I'm almost going to broke my promise for the 2nd day for new year.
Because of you.

Thanks god.
I'm learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment