Sunday, January 1, 2012

Haiii.

Harlooo People..It's 2012 and I will officially turn 21st~
It's should be a good things right? **Wink**

Lets we flash back to my 2011.
Nothing much different since days by days and I'm still alive.
I still the originally 100% me.
Not much different.
As I earn,I spend,I play,I work hard,I learn,I smile,I cry,I laugh.

the mission for 2011 I not yet achieve so I will still continue using for 2012.@@
LoL~


The only goods things to share was after working hard for my really first job for about 1 year+4 month to be a customer service assistant in uniform apparels.
The New Year for 2012.I'm officially transfer to be a Customer Service Officer.
I'm proud of myself. As in my young age as 20, I earned more than a degree or diploma holder now.=)

Though its still a long distance to be a stewardess as my dreams jobs, but I never giving up to this.

So,Lets me tell you about the mission for 2012.

1.) Saving Amount Up Up Up
2.) A Bangkok trip with the Babex Veron n Naima~
3.) A New Car for Myself
4.) A branded stuff for pampering myself

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment