Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year.

HaRLooooo~
Happy Chinese New Year.
Not much things to share abt the Chinese New Year.
It's sad n I knw.=(
We not going back pg n it's out of my expectation cuz I was thinking abt that since my birthday month's.
Sammy start her Hotel Job's n you knw: Ppl Holiday Hotel Hot Seasons.=(
So...As part of her Family Member's.We did staying here to celebrating the CNY.
I was totally out of my mind cuz we starting having Steamboat start from the days CNY Eve until Chor3.
Thumbs up to my mum.

And alsooooo....Dreams Of Having My Own Car BROKE!!! W-T-H?!!
cuz of the lousy agent? I should look for another one.
N I never knw we have such Special Rules in M'sia if you gonna to have your own car's for those younger n you're below 25. Congratz~~!!!You need to pay for atleast 30% or even more than 50% as down payment unless you have a Guarantooorrr!!!It's seriously make me mad.
So how's??
Look for another agent and try for another time n I was realllyyyy hope its will work.
I have my own career.
I dont have any loan with bank or anything.
I earned n I have saving in my bank.
Why???

Wellllll,
n the Mr.S was not here with me.
the first year time, we didnt celebrating the CNY together.
N I almost going to forget I have a B'Frens.
I celebrated Valentine,X'Mas,Birthday Alone.
Thank you so much for let's me being So Independent.
N I No Need you anymore if You going to let's me celebrate my 21st Birthday Alone.
Cherrss.

No comments:

Post a Comment